Voice Duels
Voice Duels
Voice Duels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate forum for the discussion of just about anything you can imagine. Discuss politics, Fashion, Graphic Design, Music and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is to debate?

Go down 
+5
Dementia
Wilkerson
Frank Zappa
Michaelused
V
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frank Zappa

What is to debate? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is to debate?   What is to debate? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:51 pm

suzieq wrote:
There is more than one type of angles
That's the only thing that you said that I agree with.

What is to debate? - Page 2 Ssm_angles2

suzieq wrote:
i don't see you have any proof to have provan anything except you have a mouth with sense less words being spoken throw judgementing lips. Big deal you learn to talk, but not debate. Go back to school V.
What V did was post 10 reasons why the fundamentals of Christianity are flawed, and his points are very hard to refute. Granted, if someone is apt to believe things that should be treated like fiction then of course they'll find what he had to say to be false, but behind his words are in fact the precursor to a debate.

As for your "Go back to school" comment, I find that quite ignorant coming from someone who has 4 syntax errors in the last post I quoted of hers and someone who confuses angels with angles.
Back to top Go down
Richard Milhous Nixon

PostSubject: Re: What is to debate?   What is to debate? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Frank Zappa wrote:
suzieq wrote:
There is more than one type of angles
That's the only thing that you said that I agree with.

What is to debate? - Page 2 Ssm_angles2

suzieq wrote:
i don't see you have any proof to have provan anything except you have a mouth with sense less words being spoken throw judgementing lips. Big deal you learn to talk, but not debate. Go back to school V.
What V did was post 10 reasons why the fundamentals of Christianity are flawed, and his points are very hard to refute. Granted, if someone is apt to believe things that should be treated like fiction then of course they'll find what he had to say to be false, but behind his words are in fact the precursor to a debate.

As for your "Go back to school" comment, I find that quite ignorant coming from someone who has 4 syntax errors in the last post I quoted of hers and someone who confuses angels with angles.

What is to debate? - Page 2 Richard_nixon_scandal_poster-p228915218021986168tdcp_400
Back to top Go down
Michaelused
Admin
Michaelused

PostSubject: Re: What is to debate?   What is to debate? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:24 pm

I told wilkerson that this Christianity thread would be a shit storm lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/villehim
suzieq

PostSubject: Re: What is to debate?   What is to debate? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:10 am

type o's don't mean I am a dumb o. I kept a 4.0 avg in college so get real. This is the U.S.A i don't know a person on earth that doesn't miss spell or make type o's. I wasn't writing a college paper so why waste my time. Believe what you may. I know what I know and no man or thing out there can change that so get over yourself already. When ya get someone with a real debate on here let me know.
Back to top Go down
Frank Zappa

PostSubject: Re: What is to debate?   What is to debate? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:23 am

suzieq wrote:
type o's don't mean I am a dumb o. I kept a 4.0 avg in college so get real. This is the U.S.A i don't know a person on earth that doesn't miss spell or make type o's. I wasn't writing a college paper so why waste my time. Believe what you may. I know what I know and no man or thing out there can change that so get over yourself already. When ya get someone with a real debate on here let me know.
Someone who maintained a 4.0 GPA in College would definitely understand that how you type defines who you are on the internet, especially message boards. Myriad mistakes leads the reader to believe you are either lazy or uneducated, as someone who was lazy wouldn't bother to spend the additional 30 seconds to proofread and fix grammatical errors and someone who was uneducated simply wouldn't know they were spelling anything wrong. Arguing grammar and intelligence aside, the one line that you just typed, allow me to quote, "I know what I know and no man or thing out there can change that", proves exactly why you are the wrong person to be on a debate forum. Your mind is made up, so what use is there debating? A metaphor involving 'blood' and 'a stone' comes to mind here. If you're not willing to learn or change your stance then debating you is a complete and utter waste of time. V posted 10 reasons that individually could start a debate on religion, yet you chose to ignore them all and simply reply stating that he should go back to school. V opened the door to a debate and you shut it, case and point, and deflected his argument instead of responding to his 10 points.

Were you really interested in a debate, you would respond to them with factual, Christian reasons as to why he was wrong. Smugly, we both know that such things are not exactly, shall I say, real.
Back to top Go down
Guest V

PostSubject: Re: What is to debate?   What is to debate? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:58 am

Frank, you are my all time favorite person. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Frank Zappa

PostSubject: Re: What is to debate?   What is to debate? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:01 am

Well thank you V, I find your posts to be quite insightful and compelling as well. If you'd like to discuss anything over AIM, just let me know and I'll PM you my AIM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is to debate?   What is to debate? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is to debate?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Voice Duels :: Debate Forums :: Religion :: Christianity-
Jump to: