Voice Duels

Debate forum for the discussion of just about anything you can imagine. Discuss politics, Fashion, Graphic Design, Music and much more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frank Zappa

PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:11 am

Hello there astute ladies and gentlemen. My name is Frank Zappa and I made amazing music while I was alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilkerson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Hello there Sir. Welcome to Voice Duels
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://voiceduels.forumotion.com
Asher

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Hello good sir, welcome to this humble forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michaelused
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:32 am

Welcome welcome

You never quit on your music. No matter what happens. Cuz anytime something bad happens to you, that's the one place you can escape to and just let it go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/villehim
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1