Voice Duels
Voice Duels
Voice Duels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate forum for the discussion of just about anything you can imagine. Discuss politics, Fashion, Graphic Design, Music and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My thoughts on the economy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilkerson
Admin
Wilkerson

My thoughts on the economy Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on the economy   My thoughts on the economy EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:40 pm

It blows right now. haha. I've been trying like hell to get a job. Applied at over 50 places trying to get hired and checked in on all of them multiple times. It's just plain ridiculous trying to get hired anywhere now. As for buying stocks n such, to me it seems to be the best time to buy. A lot of stock have been going up, I think they've all hit the bottom and you know what that means, no place to go but up. But be careful what you buy into, make sure it's a company that isn't gonna suddenly bail out and leave you owing a shitload of money. Go for the bigger chains. Walmart has been keeping a steady rise going for a couple weeks now. going from 40-52 in less than two weeks. Pretty good I must say. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://voiceduels.forumotion.com
Michaelused
Admin
Michaelused

My thoughts on the economy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the economy   My thoughts on the economy EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:42 pm

I know exactly what you mean about trying to get a job -.-
You and I have even went together trying to find a job.
Impossible to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/villehim

My thoughts on the economy
Page 1 of 1